Thursday 27 September 2012

12 Things

I may be one of the authors of 12 Things, but I shall also be dipping in and doing some of the Things too! Particularly looking forward to Prezi - I've seen presentations on Prezi but not yet used it so that should be interesting. 

It's great to see so many people are taking part in 12 Things. At last count there were 35 blogs registered! I've read a few, and I'm loving all the newbies! Well done to everyone who has blogged for the very first time. It can be quite daunting, but I hope you've enjoyed the experience and continue to enjoy blogging and exploring what you can do with your blogs.

We've all gone blogger-mad here at the Warner - naming no names, but it's great to see my colleagues have embraced blogging so enthusiastically! Let's see how many start Tweeting next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment